Last updated: Aug 13, 2021
Your safety is our number one priority. As such, our new policies follow the latest guidelines issued by the CDC and local authorities.
COVID-19 Safety Policy
- Patients will undergo telephone screening questions prior to their appointments
- Patients are instructed to wear a mask when entering office or a mask will be provided to them
- Patient temperatures will be checked in the office
- We are maximizing social distancing in our offices and waiting rooms
- We are asking for patients to arrive at their appointment alone
- Patients who are sick or have had exposures to COVID-19 will be rescheduled or offered televisits
- Offices will be cleaned and disinfected frequently throughout the day.
- Telehealth appointments remain available for patients who prefer to be seen virtually
New safety policies for office & staff:
- In-service for new policies with staff has been performed
- Appropriate Personal protective equipment (PPE) to be worn during encounters
- Staff temperatures are taken and recorded daily
For more information visit Stamford Dental Arts.
book an appointment
Date & Time That Works For You
DISCLAIMER: PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The information on this website is to provide a general dentistry information. In no way does any of the information provided reflect a definitive treatment advice. It is important to consult your dentist regarding ANY questions or issues. A thorough dental evaluation should ALWAYS be performed for an accurate diagnosis and treatment plan. Be sure to call your local dental practice, to schedule a consultation.